Grow your business with high speed broadband however remote your location.
Here is what you could do with faster broadband in Cornwall:
• Online banking
• Video conferencing
• Cloud backup
• File sharing/transfer
• Order tracking
• Support chat
If slow internet is holding back your business ambitions, you may be eligible to superfast broadband at subsidised rates.
Top reasons to get subsidised superfast broadband for your business:
• Free equipment (typically worth £1,000) and subsidy towards installation
• Download speeds of up to 40Mbps and upload speeds of 6Mbps
• Fastest satellite broadband speeds in Europe
• New low cost package
• Unlimited overnight access
• Quick installation in as little as 5 to 10 days from ordering
• Buy Back guarantee if you get access to a fibre connection
From less than a £1 per day, you could enjoy access to satellite broadband with speeds of up to 40Mbps.
CHECK YOUR INTERNET SPEED
What is the subsidised broadband scheme?
Avanti Communications is a satellite operator with an office at the Goonhilly Earth Station in Cornwall. As part of the project to connect businesses across Cornwall with superfast broadband, Avanti is supported by the European Regional Development Fund to bring subsidised superfast satellite broadband to businesses which can’t access a regular fibre connection.